Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Riddle time

If you know them than don't answer!

You are walking through the valley of the sunmen and the moonmen when you come across a fork in the road. You know that sunmen always tell the truth and moonmen always lie. You need to determine which way to go and there are three men sitting on a log next to the fork. You need to determine which is a sunman and which is a moonman so that you can get accurate directions. so you ask them "Are you a sunman or a moonman?" The first one mumbles something, the second says "He said he is a sunman, this is true I'm also a sunman." the third says "They are lying, I am a sunman. Now, given this information, can you tell me which is which and why?

A Father and son are going fishing one morning when a car swerves and hits them head on. Both are injured and taken to the hospital where they are brought to separate operating rooms. The surgeon turns to the nurse in the boys OR and says "I cant possibly perform the surgery...this is my son." How is this possible?

A man leaves home travels 90 feet makes a 90 degree turn, travels 90 more feet another 90 degree turn 90 more feet and yet another turn, travels 90 feet back home where there are two men in masks waiting for him. What is this man doing?

A man enters a jail, stands in front of the cell where there is another man imprisoned. The jailer asks him what relation he is to the prisoner. The man replies..."Brothers and Sisters I have none but this mans' father is my fathers son. How are the two related?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Easy
2. Easy
3. Easy
4. Took me a minute
AP

Anonymous said...

I dont think AP got the first riddle...no one I know has ever answered correctly. AP, post your answer! I dare you

Anonymous said...

If you're reading this, you obviously know Matt and hopefully his phone number. Feel free to call him and he'll tell you that I got the answer right away.
AP
(bring it!)

Anonymous said...

Matt's a moon man. He can't be trusted, AP.

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh, thats messed up! Just so you know, Matt, I didn't write the above comment....although it is funny!